The 2nd New Zealand Life Cycle Assessment conference was held on 28th-29th March 2012 in Auckland.
The theme for the 2nd New Zealand Life Cycle Assessment Conference was “Life Cycle Assessment: A Business Compass for Sustainable Development.” This theme reflected the increasingly important role that LCA plays in guiding and shaping business operations, management practices and strategies.
With this in mind, we wanted to explore questions such as:
- What’s the business case for adopting a life cycle approach and conducting LCA?
- How do I understand, measure and capture the benefits of LCA?
- Can I use LCA as a marketing tool?
- How can I integrate LCA in new product development?
- What role does LCA have in addressing supply chain issues?
- How do I build a strategic approach to the use of LCA and LCM?
- What is the path forward for using LCA in New Zealand?
For more details visit the Official Conference Website att: http://www.lcaconference.org.nz/