The purpose of the Best Practice Working Group is to support LCA practitioners in New Zealand. The group works to identify requirements for New Zealand specific LCA/LCM resources, and to facilitate their development.
- Methodology advice and recommendations
- Description of Impact Categories and their relevance in the New Zealand context
- Recommended LCIA Indicators, midpoint indicators and calculation methods
- New Zealand Inventory Database (feasibility study)
- Submissions to consultations on behalf of members
- Development of whitepapers and position statements
Keep abreast of the latest developments in our Best Practice Section.