avniR Conference 2017 – Lille
Wednesday 8, November 2017
[avniR] by cd2e is pleased to announce that the 7th edition of International [avniR] conference will take place on 8 and 9 November 2017 in Lille! http://avnir.org/EN/LCA-Conference-8.html
[avniR] Conference brings together experts, scientists, businesses and policy makers of a wide range of sectors: textiles, construction, food, transportation, etc.. over 2 days. The goal is to share and exchange the latest scientific advances and allow companies, including SMEs, to better understand the challenges of the Life Cycle Thinking and Life Cycle Assessment to act for a society more respectful of the environment.
It is through Life Cycle Based, scientific articles, expertise, education or teaching methods of a product, process, service or supply chain that we tackle issues and new developpement.
This 7th edition focuses on:
- Life cycle Thinking and policy making,
- Life Cycle Thinking and new economic models,
- Life Cycle Management for more efficient and effective businesses and value chains,
- Life Cycle Thinking in sectorial systems (Mobility, housing, feeding etc.),
- New Life Cycle Sustainability methods and developments.
Key dates for [avniR] Conference 2017:
- Sessions submission deadline: 10 February 2017
- Abstracts submission deadline (and articles optional)*: 28 April 2017
- [avniR] conference: 8 & 9 November 2017 in Lille