LCANZ AGM 2021
Wednesday 25, August 2021
Please join us for this year’s free LCANZ AGM on Wednesday 25th August, 2021 from 3 to 6pm.
- In addition to the AGM, AgResearch will share recent research on the LCA (Carbon Footprint) of Milk
- This event is by open invitation to both members and non-members, please pass this on to others who might be interested
- See also the attached committee nomination form
- The AGM will be held online via Zoom. All registered attendees will be sent the Zoom link.
Invitation to the 13th Annual General Meeting of the Life Cycle Association of New Zealand
Date: Wednesday 25th August 2021
Time: 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- Online – Zoom
Zoom login: to be emailed to registered attendees
To register, click here.
3.00-4.00pm – LCANZ AGM with following Agenda
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- EPD Australasia update
- Committee Elections
- Proposed change to LCANZ rules (AGM timing)
- General business
4.00-5.00pm – LCA (Carbon Footprint) of Milk, AgResearch plus discussion
5.00-6.00pm – Networking