Certification Number: 2020-98
Company Name: thinkstep-anz
Role in LCA:
I am an experienced LCA practitioner with nearly 15 years in the field. I have a broad range of experience in the sustainability arena including work with industry: steel, coatings, insulation, horticulture, concrete, green building, and green infrastructure. I regularly undertake product LCA studies, carbon footprints, building level LCA studies, and am involved in the development of Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs). I also contribute to the field as an independent reviewer of LCA studies.
I hold a BE in Engineering Science and a PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering. My PhD was focussed on assessing sustainability of complex systems using LCA and risk assessment. I have also held post-doctoral research fellow, lecturer and tutor positions at the University of Auckland.
Industry Sector Experience
- Agriculture / Horticulture / Fisheries
- Built Environment
- Steel; Concrete; Coatings (paints and galvanising)
- Undertake LCA Study
- Peer Review of LCA Study
- Develop Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Carbon Foot-printing (of product)
- Inventory Data Collection
- Software (Training / Implementation)