Certification Number: 2016 - 120
Company Name: thinkstep-anz
Position: Technical Director
Role in LCA:
I am passionate about seeing businesses contribute to a more sustainable future. I have 15 years’ experience embedding sustainability thinking within organisations and have been working across sustainability assessment, strategy, and innovation.
My expertise includes assessing complex product life cycles ranging from buildings to agriculture, transport to electronics. My main areas of focus are sustainability strategy, Life Cycle Assessment (LCAs) and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs).
I sit on the Green Building Council of Australia’s LCA Expert Panel and hold a PhD in Civil & Environmental Engineering focused on design for sustainability.
Industry Sector Experience
- Agriculture / Horticulture / Fisheries
- Forestry & Wood Products
- Built Environment
- Waste Treatment
- Undertake LCA Study
- Peer Review of LCA Study
- Develop Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Circular Economy
- Eco - Design
- Carbon Foot-printing (of product)
- Carbon Accounting (of company)
- Water Footprinting
- Corporate Life Cycle Management and implementation
- Inventory Data Collection
- Software (Provision of)
- Software (Training / Implementation)