Draft PCRs open for consultation
EPD International is constantly developing new PCRs and updating existing ones. The organisation relies on input from individuals and organisations with LCA and project management expert skills to assist in creating and shaping future PCRs.
The following draft PCRs are now open for public feedback:
- Tableware and kitchenware
- Blood and blood derived products for therapeutic and prophylactic uses
- c-PCR Prefabricated buildings intended as toilets, showers, changing rooms and other special purpose transportable units
- Pulps of wood or other fibrous cellulosic material
- Textile yarn and thread of natural fibres, manmade filaments or staple fibres
- c-PCR Synthetic carpet yarn
- Dairy products
- Machine tools for material working by removal of material
To get involved and to find out more click here.
Share your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.