The Power of LCA – LCANZ 2021 Summit – Presentations
LCANZ was delighted to host our 2021 Summit The Power of LCA at GridAKL in the Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, on Thursday 25th February 2021.
The Power of LCA summit included speakers from the LCA community as well as industry insights from our members. The theme for the day reflected the power of LCA to support the needs of today’s business and society, and the importance of understanding and mitigating our impacts in order to build back better.
With thanks to all our speakers, we’re pleased to be able to share the presentations from the day.
Jeff Vickers, thinkstep-anz – In the bag? (Presentation unavailable as study yet to be published; we look forward to sharing this as a separate case study when possible)
- Martin Fryer, EPD Australasia - The Global Appetite for Transparency (How best to serve your EPD)
- Kelly McClean and Adam Schofield, LCANZ BPWG - BPWG Update
- Prof Sarah McLaren, NZ LCMC - Challenges for LCA Uptake, and Role of Universities in the New Zealand LCA Landscape
- Katie Symons, MBIE - The role of Life Cycle Assessment in the Building for Climate Change Programme
- Ronald Liew, NZ Post - NZ Post Sustainable Packaging Journey
- Louise Bullen, NZ LCMC - The Life Cycle Based Environmental Impacts of Future NZ Electricity Supply
- Aine O'Neill, NZ King Salmon - Measure for Success
- Ferran de Miguel Mercader, Fletcher Building - EPDs and their role at Fletcher Building
- Kat McDonald, Lion - Sustainability at Lion